COVID-19 Update: We're sorry to say that due to COVID-19 there will not be a mistletoe auction this year and as a result we will not be offering mistletoe, holly or wreaths. Hopefully see you back at Christmas 2021. - the interMISTLETOE Team
Wholesale English Mistletoe
Direct from Local Farmers in and around the Mistletoe Capital of the UK, Tenbury Wells in Worcestershire
(If you would like more mistletoe than we have on offer please do not hesitate to get in touch)
Wholesale Mistletoe Guide
- Our wholesale mistletoe comes as large pieces (branches) ranging from 9-12 inches in length with each large piece easily breaking down to 3 good sized sprigs.
- Our large pieces stay much fresher for up to 2 weeks longer compared to a normal sized sprig due to the fact that the larger the piece the more moisture it retains.
- Every 1 kilo has a good mix of large pieces and is all female mistletoe, i.e. lots of white quality berries.
- Each 1 kilo of mistletoe can easily be divided into 35 nice sized individual sprigs. It just depends how big you want the sprigs to be.
- Every order is weighed individually and includes the box, however we always without fail add more than the ordered weight to ensure you get the most generous amount of mistletoe around.
- Our mistletoe can be easily prepared by a florist, pub landlord, party organiser or charity worker looking to decorate or sell on at a profit.
- Perfect for florists, you can upsell loads of this stuff, put a bow on a bunch and away you go and make some cash.
- A party organizer looking to make this year's office party one to remember.
- If you're the romantic sort, why not make up one giant mistletoe bunch and give the girl or boy of your dreams a really big Kissmass Kiss.
- Use them to give away to your customers.. (We have a turkey farmer who buys our mistletoe every year and gives it away FREE with every Turkey :))